(TB) Remove Forums from Board Index

terabyte

• Management

(TB) Remove Forums from Board Index

This mod lets you hide certain forums from both Board Index & Category/Forum View (based on a setting) leaving them still accessible with a direct url. This is especially useful if you want to have lot of forums and sub-forums but don't want your members see all of them listed.

Please note that this plugin does NOT support the "Fluid view" option!

Board Rules - Available Products - Need a Custom Work?

< Don't PM me for support, post in the forum or submit a ticket from the client area instead! >

• 2 months later...
  • Management

I got this question with a PM:

Hello,

http://community.invisionbyte.net/files/file/273-tb-remove-forums-from-board-index/

Its about this hook. I just installed on my forum, its working fine but i wish to not remove the last topics and author from index of community.

NOTE: selecting a category or a forum with subforums will remove everything in them as well!

How can i hide just subforum and not topics? Can u help me? Would be ok and contra cost!

I'll reply here for everyone: the plugin removes completely the forum from the list of available forums, thus when the code searches for a last post it will only load the data from the available forums only. If the available forums have no post themselves (for example they are setup to work only as a category) the last post info won't be available. There is no way around that.

Board Rules - Available Products - Need a Custom Work?

< Don't PM me for support, post in the forum or submit a ticket from the client area instead! >