Stripe payments now available: Credit / Debit Card & Apple Pay / Google Pay

terabyte

• Management

Starting today Stripe is also available as a payment processor together with PayPal. Two new options are not available:

1. Credit / Debit Card
  2. Apple Pay / Google Pay

If you notice any issues let me know by opening a new support request in the Sales department🆘

Don't reply to this topic since I might need to ask for private information.

Board Rules - Available Products - Need a Custom Work?

< Don't PM me for support, post in the forum or submit a ticket from the client area instead! >

• 5 weeks later...
  • Management

Stripe has contacted me that apparently this is a Crowdfunding site, and thus it's illegal to use it as a payment gateway.

I still haven't heard why they think it's a crowdfunding site, though. I tried to appeal 3 times already, but I'm always sent a pre-made reply without any way to talk directly to someone.

Unless something changes, I'll be forced to remove Stripe as a payment option at the end of February 2024. It's an absurd situation. 🤷‍♂️

< Don't PM me for support, post in the forum or submit a ticket from the client area instead! >

• Management

The automatic review process kept failing, but after going back and forth a few more times by email with their support, I'm happy to report that everything was resolved. 🎉

(At least for now. 😋)